Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training Course
200 Hours Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training Course with Yoga Alliance USA & UK Certification.
The course is designed to take your personal practice to a deeper level and provide you with the skills to teach students in a traditional and scientific way, from the motherland of Yoga.
In this training you will learn:
- The traditional Mysore style of teaching combining self-practice and hands on adjustments.
- Principles of Anatomy and Physiology and how they apply to each Asana (posture).
- Philosophical understanding of Yoga sutras (Aphorisms) of Patanjali.
- Pranayama (yogic breathing techniques) to enhance awareness and concentration.
- Meditation for deeper relaxation of “body-mind” and expansion of consciousness.
- Gaining confidence though “practice teaching” sessions.
- Learning Sanskrit names of the Asanas (postures), Pranayama, Mudras (hand gestures), Bandhas (body locks).
- Basic knowledge of Ayurveda which is the traditional Indian system of medicine, diet, herbal treatment, etc.
- Chanting Mantras for purification of speech.