200 Hours Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training Course with Yoga alliance Certification.
The course is designed to take your personal practice to a deeper level and provide you with the skills to teach students in a traditional and scientific way, from the motherland of Yoga.
In this training you will learn:
- The traditional Mysore style of teaching combining self-practice and hands on adjustments.
- Principles of anatomy and Physiology and how they apply to each Asana(posture)
- Philosophical understanding of Yoga sutras(Aphorisms) of Patanjali
- Pranayama( yogic breathing techniques ) to enhance awareness and concentration.
- Meditation for deeper relaxation of body mind and expansion of consciousness.
- Gaining confidence though “practice teaching” sessions
- Learning Sanskrit names of the Asanas(postures), Pranayama, Mudras(hand gestures), Bandhas(body locks)
- Basic knowledge of Ayurveda which is the traditional Indian system of medicine, diet, herbal treatment etc..
- Chanting Mantras for purification of speech.