Any student joining a 200/500Hours Teachers Training Course at Nirvana Yoga Shala must have at least one year of Asana (Physical Postures )practice experience in Ashtanga, Hatha, Iyengara yoga or any other form of Yoga .Student enrolled for 100H TTC pre yoga Asana is not essential .We will not certify 100H TTC students as teachers until balance 100H TTC is completed. Course completion certificate from school will be given for 100H TTC student.
500$ non-refundable fee is must to book the course. Balance fee can be paid beforehand with bank wire transfer or PayPal. PayPal transfer involves 6% transfer commission. Payment can be also made on the day of arrival with Foreign currency or Debit/credit card. Card paymentsattracts 2% commission. We reserve the right to refuse a place to students who have not paid their deposit.
What fees include/ what is not included
Full manual on asanas, Pranayama, Meditation , Anatomy and Philosophy Three meals a day Monday to Friday. Saturday breakfast and Lunch. Sunday Students should eat out .
Costs of travel, airport pick up and accommodations
US$500 Deposit is non-refundable once the student book the course Deposit can be shifted to other dates in the same year.
Procedure on how to make a cancellation
Cancelation can be made by sending us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org. No evidence is required to cancel the course. In the event of student paid full course fee US$500 deposit will be deducted and balance payment will be sent with PayPal by further deducting 6% transfer commission. Once the course commences there will not be refund in the event of injury or family emergency. The school keeps right to refuse to certify the student who drop out in the middle of the course.
Code of Conduct
In order to maintain high standards and to keep our good reputation, it is important for our students to reach a maximum standard.
1. Create and maintain a safe, clean and comfortable environment for the practice of yoga.
2. Respect all students regardless of age, physical limitations, race, creed, gender, ethnicity, religion or sexual orientation.
3. Respect the rights, dignity and privacy of all students.
4. Avoid words and actions that constitute sexual harassment or harassment based on other legal protected characteristics.
5. Follow the traditional yoga principles as written in the yamas and niyamas.
6. Follow all local government and national laws that pertain to my yoga teaching and business.
7. Provide the public with access to safe and effective yoga teachers.
8. Acknowledge the limitations of the skills and scope of practice and where appropriate, refer students to seek alternative instruction, advice, treatment, or direction
I agree for the terms and conditions
Student name :
Course name : hours:
E- Mail ID :
Kindly click Download here to download the the file “Nirvana Yoga Shala Policy” .