1. 80 H Practicing, Selecting and Sequencing Asanas correctly with reflection on different diseases.
2. 20 H Yoga Postures with props: emphasis on restorative aspect including Yoga Nidra, Yogic relaxation technique.
3. 20 H Anatomy and physiology in both healthy condition and various disease states.
4. 10 H Pathology- Learning about different diseases and their remedy through yoga.
5. 20 H Patanjali Yoga Sutra, Yoga Philosophy and Yoga History.
6. 10 H Pranayama, Chakra and Meditation
7. 20 H Teaching Methodology: The art of teaching Yoga to people according to their physical condition, fitness level and age. Developing empathy for their painful conditions while keeping the professional distance with your clients.
8. 20 H Teaching experience: After getting familiar with basic medical terminology and preparing the basic knowledge of therapeutic yoga, you have opportunity to observe, assist and teach in the class.
The highlight of our course is to help you develop as a sympathetic, caring and skillful therapeutic yoga teacher, who has basic knowledge of injuries, traumas and difficult states of mind and skill to promote prevention and cure through Yoga and relaxation techniques.
BENEFITS OF YOGA:
Asanas make your body supple, bringing alertness to your mind, while soothing your nerves and glands, relaxing your brain and maintaining a physical, psychological and emotional balance. They purify and strengthen each organ, bone and cell. Regular practice improves self-confidence and will-power, lubricates joints and increases mobility, bringing about an awareness of each muscle, joint and organ. This leads to improvement in the range of their movement and helps to align the right and left sides of the body.
You will LEARN and PRACTICE:
– Deep knowledge of anatomy, physiology and kinesiology in relation to yoga practice
– How to listen to and understand the needs of your clients
– How to select and build various sequences of asana needed for your patients to PREVENT, IMPROVE and CURE a wide range of diseases
– How to use specific props
to work precise parts of the body
and adapt yourself to the age and physical and emotional conditions of your clients
– How to face a medical case from a to z
– How to start your yoga therapy business
– Know the required equipment necessary to work
– How to be a unique and sought after teacher
You will BE ABLE to propose Therapies regarding
– Health and circulation: cold extremities, blocked arteries, angina, heart attack, varicose veins, high/low blood pressure…
Nowadays health has become one of the most important, if not central, points of interest of modern life. Everywhere, every day, people are asking for help. They live with pain and suffering. They try hundreds of remedies but end up feeling disappointed and lost when in spite of this their ailments continue.
YOU are a SOLUTION, YOU are a source of HELP.
You’ll become the person who will help these people. You will bring to them attention, relief, health and happiness.
In this way, you become an essential actor transforming mankind, and spreading awareness.
The more you help people, the more you help yourself and increase your awakening.
It is time for alternative therapy. Open-minded people understand that there is an efficient and safe way to durably improve their health, prevent and cure diseases. This way comes through the practice of a specialized yoga: THERAPEUTIC YOGA.
As yoga grows in popularity an increasing number of practices are springing up and competition becomes fierce. Needs and demands increase. It is necessary as a teacher to master and offer more techniques and to improve knowledge and competence. THERAPY YOGA offers the PERFECT added value that students will find with YOU.