200 Hours Kundalini Yoga TTC Teacher Training, with Yoga Alliance USA Certification.
Modules : Level 1 & 2
The course presents strong emphasis on the Traditional Kundalini Yoga series, and Kundalini Yoga, Yogi Bhajan style. Trainees expected to maintain a daily Yoga practice during the training. The course includes following areas of study.
- Kundalini Asanas level 1 & 2 – Kriyas Asanas (Total 100 asanas)
- Tantrik Breathing Practices
- Anatomy and Physiology for Kundalini
- Philosophy of Pathajali Yoga Sutras
- Teaching methodology Kundalini Asanas
- Active & Passive Meditations
- Ethics and business of Yoga.
- Trainees will be able to practice and teach Kundalini Level 1 & 2 Asana sequence and able to do self practice and teach.
- Trainees will be able to use Yoga accessories Like belt , bricks and bolsters to reach desired goal of Yoga also how to practice / teach Injury free Yoga practice.
- Trainees should able to teach led classes on Level 1 & 2 series, Pranayama and able to lead meditation sessions
- Trainees will learn Philosophy of Pathanjali Yoga sutras Samadhi pada & Sadhana Pada.
- Trainees will learn Yogic breathing techniques called Pranayama
- Trainees will learn Active and passive meditation techniques.
- Trainees will learn Applied anatomy for yoga and understand articulation of body parts based on asana’s
- Trainees will learn basic skills in business , Marketing and ethics of Yoga
Asana & Teaching Methodology
1st & 2nd week Level 1: led class focus on basic Kundalini Kriyas, Surya namaskar A ( Sun salutations ) , Standing poses, Sitting poses, Supine poses , Prone poses and Finishing sequence . Total 45 Individual asanas will be covered. 2nd week Focus on self practice alignments and adjustments from faculties and Trainee’s.
Afternoon class focus on individual poses, How to practice correctly and alignment, Using Yoga accessaries like belt, bricks, bolsters , How to lead led class, Hands on adjustment .
3rd & 4th week level 2: Led class focused on Advance Kriyas, Chandra Namaskar and Advance asanas of Standing, Sitting, Supine, Prone and finishing sequences.
Total 40 advance Individual poses will be covered.
4th Week Trainees lead the led class and will be abel to give hands on adjustments and alignment . Practical exam evaluated by faculties of Nirvana Yoga Shala
Kundalini Yoga TTC – Next Available Courses
June 03 – June 28, 2019 – (200H TTC)
July 01 – July 26, 2019 – (200H TTC)
Sept 02 – Sept 27, 2019 – (200H TTC)
Sept 30 – Oct 25, 2019 – (200H TTC)
Oct 28 – Nov 22,2019 – (200H TTC)
200 Hours Daily schedule
- 6am to 7.15 – Level 1 & 2 Asana Practice
- 8am to 9am – Pranayama
- 9am to 11am – Breakfast and Rest
- 11am to 1pm – Anatomy/Philosophy
- 1pm to 3pm – Lunch and Rest
- 3pm – 5pm – Teaching Methodology
- 5.30pm – 6.30pm – Meditation
- Sunday-Rest day
SYLLABUS KUNDALINI YOGA – 200h TTC
- Nadis/Energy channel
- Panchakosha (5 sheaths)
- Respiratory system
- Nervous system
Kundalini tantra Philosophy:
- Introduction to Kundalini Yoga
- Defination of the Chakra
- Understanding the Chakra
- Mooladhara Chakra
- Swadhisthan Chakra
- Manipura Chakra
- Anahata Chakra
- Vishudhhi chakra
- Ajna Chakra
- Sahasrar chakra
- Kundalini Awakening process
Tantra Prana Kriya (Tantrik Breathing Practices)
- Kapal Bhati – For Awakening 3rd Eye and emotional cleansing
- Bhastrika – For Awakening fire centre and Emotional Stability
- Bhramari – Transforming Brain Waves and cleansing ajna and Sahasrar chakra
- Nadi-shodhanam – For balancing both hemisphere and activate susumna
Kriya Yoga Practices for Kundalini Awakening
- Rules and Preparation
- Chakra Sadhana
- Practices to awaken Ajna Chakra
- Practices to awake Mooladhar Chakra
- Practices to awake Swadhisthan Chakra
- Practices to awake Manipura Chakra
- Practices to awake Anahata Chakra
- Practices to awake Vishuddhi Chakra
- Practices to awake Bindu
- Practices for Chakra Awareness
- Moola Shakti Bandha (Root Energy Lock)
- Uddiyana Shakti Bandha (Abdoman Energy Lock)
- Jalandhar Shakti Bandha (Throat Energy Lock)
- Maha Shakti Bandha (Great Energy Lock)
Kundalini Tantra Mudra
- Hast Mudra
- Mana Mudra
- Kaya Mudra
- Adhara Mudra
- Bandha Mudra
- Yoga Nidra
- Subtle body awakening yoga nidra
Click here for Payment options
Click here for Accommodation Packages
DO you Still have questions? Click here to Contact Us