300/500 Hours Ashtanga Yoga TTC with Yoga Alliance USA Certification.
Year : 2019 & 2020
Module : Primary Series (Yoga Chikistsa) & Intermediate Series (Nadi Shodana )
The course presents strong emphasis on the Traditional Ashtanga Vinyasa Primary series and Intermediate Series .Trainees expected to maintain a daily Yoga practice during the training.
The course includes following areas of study.
- Asana Primary series & Intermediate Series.
- Yogic breathing practice Basic & Advance
- Basic And Advance Anatomy and Physiology for yoga
- Philosophy of Pathajali Yoga Sutras
- Teaching methodology
- Active & Passive Meditations
- Ethics and business of Yoga.
- Trainees will be able to practice and teach primary series of Ashtanga asana sequence and Intermediate series of Ashtanga asana sequence , How to give hands on adjustment.
- Trainees will learn Basic & Advance Yogic breathing techniques called Pranayama.
- Trainees will learn Philosophy of Pathanjali Yoga sutras Samadhi Pada, Sadhana Pada,Vibhuti Pada , Kaivalya Pada.
- Trainees will learn Active and passive meditation techniques.
- Trainees will learn Basic & Advance anatomy for yoga and understand articulation of body parts based on asana’s.
- Trainees will learn basic skills in business , Marketing and ethics of Yoga