300/500 Hours Hatha Yoga TTC with Yoga Alliance USA Certification.
Year : 2019
Module : Level 1,2,3 & 4
The course presents strong emphasis on the Classical Hatha Yoga series practicing 4 level of Asana, Hip opening and back bending, Basic & Advance Pranayama and Basic & advance Meditations. Trainees expected to maintain a daily Yoga practice during the training.
The course includes following areas of study.
- Asana practice Level 1 to 4
- Yogic breathing practice basic & advance
- Basic and advance anatomy and physiology for yoga
- Philosophy of Pathajali Yoga Sutras
- Philosophy on Bagawad gita
- Teaching methodology
- Basic and advance active & passive Meditations
- Ethics and business of Yoga.
*Trainees will be abel to practice and teach Level 1 to 4 Classical Hatha Yoga series, How to give hands on adjustment, Lead the led class
*Trainees will be abel to use Yoga accessaries like bricks,bolsters,belt and chair and how to teach injury free Yoga
* Trainees will learn Hip opening and back bending techniques and how to teach.
- Trainees will learn Yogic breathing Basic and Advance techniques.
- Trainees will learn Philosophy of Pathanjali Yoga sutras Samadhi Pada , Sadhana Pada,Vibhuti Pada and Kaivalya Pada.
- Trainees will learn Active and passive meditation techniques and how to teach the same techniques.
- Trainees will learn Basic & Advance anatomy for yoga and understand articulation of body parts based on asana’s
- Trainees will learn basic skills in business , Marketing and ethics of Yoga