200 Hours Hatha Yoga TTC with Yoga Alliance USA Certification.
Year : 2018 & 2019
Modules : Level 1 & 2
The course presents strong emphasis on the Classical Hatha Yoga series. Trainees expected to maintain a daily Yoga practice during the training.
The course includes following areas of study.
- Asana level 1 & 2
- Yogic breathing practice
- Anatomy and Physiology for yoga
- Philosophy of Pathajali Yoga Sutras
- Teaching methodology
- Active & Passive Meditations
- Ethics and business of Yoga.
*Trainees will be able to practice and teach Level 1 & 2 Asana sequence and able to do self practice and teach
*Trainees will be able to use Yoga accessories Like belt , bricks and bolsters to reach desired goal of Yoga also how to practice / teach Injury free Yoga practice.
*Trainees should able to teach led classes on Level 1 & 2 series, Pranayama and able to lead meditation sessions
- Trainees will learn Philosophy of Pathanjali Yoga sutras Samadhi pada & Sadhana Pada.
- Trainees will learn Yogic breathing techniques called Pranayama
- Trainees will learn Active and passive meditation techniques.
- Trainees will learn Applied anatomy for yoga and understand articulation of body parts based on asana’s
* Trainees will learn basic skills in business , Marketing and ethics of Yoga
Check out our short video here:
Click here for Payment options
Click here for Accommodation Packages